Sunday, June 26, 2011

Player profile-Coyotebd

About self: It looks like I'm the one hometown boy in the group so far. I'm been playing RPGs and miniature wargames since elementary school. I started with Games Workshop but found my true love in the historical side of the hobby. I'm primarily a painter and oscillate between efficiently painting rank and file and painting single miniatures to the best of my abilities. I also maintain a blog of my wargaming endeavours at http://tyler.provick.ca.

Why infinity: Historical gaming can be a hard a lonely road. Despite an active club my tastes don't mesh well with theirs so any project I undertake must include both sides. 600 28mm miniatures takes a long time to paint, so I was looking for a skirmish game with an active community as a short term project. I'm still technically looking, but Infinity is a strong front-runner.

What do you play: I am planning a Nomad force focused on remotes and hackers.

Anything else, punk: I am the guru of self-control. I once opened a Magic: The Gathering booster box one booster a day. I only buy what I can paint in a couple of weeks. I'm still a gamer though, my unpainted lead pile just grows slower than anyone else. I've also never played with unpainted miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment