Saturday, June 25, 2011

Player profile- RoNsAuR


Hi There, I moved to Canada from the northwest of England in 2007. I live in a rural outskirt of Ottawa with my wife, two children and a menagerie of pets and small livestock. I'm looking to enrol in a University later this year.

Gaming Background: I've had a sporadic love affair with various TTRPG's, LARP's, and M:tG since early childhood.

Why Infinity?: After a long break I had the itch to get back into the gaming scene. This is one of four games I am looking to start playing. this year. The other three are Warma/Hordes, Firestrom: Armada, and Malifaux.

What do you play?: I am looking to start with an Aleph force.

Anything else?: I like to spend time with my family, fix things up around the house & farm/work with my hands, learn new things, and relax with friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment